In-Person Registration 2015
Updated Tuesday September 29, 2015 by Fremont Baseball Inc.
In-Person Registration Booth:
- In-Person Registration booth is available on Saturdays 11am-2pm from Nov 1st, 2014 until Jan 24th, 2015, excluding the weekends of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. The booth is located at Irvington High School front lawn, under the sign of "Irvington High School", next to the main parking lot and across from Irvington Community Center.
- NOTE: Starting Dec 20th, 2014, our registration booth will move to the entrance of Dick's Sporting Goods located at 43923 Pacific Commons Blvd, Fremont, CA 94538.
- For detailed schedule, please check out our League Calendar or visit the page of Event Schedule.
- Changes in Registration Fees:
- Fremont Baseball Inc has changed the registration fees to cover the fundraising requirements. The registration fee you expect to pay at check out will include the fundraising requirements of $130 per player. However, you could choose to participate in league wide fundraisers during the season to get up to $130 reimbursed per player. Otherwise the registration fee covers all fundraisers.
- Please note that each team is also responsible for collecting a minimum of $450 in sponsorship to submit to the league, which is separate from fundraisers. Please check out the FAQ section for more information.